Honda Lease Guard
Honda Lease Guard eliminates the most common excess wear and tear charges when you turn in your leased vehicle.
Leasing offers a great option for short-term car ownership. However, the simple stains, chips, dents and dings that your vehicle endures as part of normal wear and tear are your financial responsibility at your lease's turn-in time. Don't risk losing a potion of your security deposit for these damages or having repairs made at your own expense. With Honda Lease Guard, these minor damages and repairs are covered, and you can drive with the peace of mind knowing that these potential wear and tear costs are wavied at your lease turn-in.
How Lease Guard offers thorough coverage of many wear and tear items.
- Exterior surface dents and damages or chips to paint
- Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and spotting
- Carpeting rips, tears, stains and spotting
- Front and rear door, hatch and tailgate rubber seals
- Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers and surrounding bumper trim
- Windshield and side glass chips
- Mouldings and trim
- Audio systems, equipment and speakers
- Much, much more...
This document should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Please refer to the Honda Lease Guard agreement for specific coverage details. Changes may have been made to the Honda Lease Guard Program since the printing of this document. All transactions related to the Honda Lease Guard Program are governed solely by the provinces of the program agreement.