The Benefits of Leasing
It is our hope that Classic Honda, Canada's largest volume Honda dealerships will address a number of issues in order to determine the best option for you. In the past Classic Honda's leasing clients have been able to take advantage of the benefits offered from leasing a new Honda Fit, Civic, CR-Z, Accord, HR-V, CR-V, Pilot, or Odyssey.
Whether to buy or lease your vehicle depends on your personal circumstances. If your objective is to pay-off the vehicle, take complete ownership and get rid of pesky little car payments, then buying a car may be the best option. However, if your goal is to drive a new vehicle every four years and pay minimal monthly costs, leasing a vehicle could be a better alternative.
However, people have different driving requirements or more importantly, financial needs.
Ask Yourself, If Leasing Is Right For You
If you are considering the leasing of your next new Honda vehicle you need to ask yourself the following.
- Do you enjoy driving a new vehicle every three to four years?
- Do you enjoy having the latest vehicle conveniences, the latest safety features and few if any out of warranty repairs?
- Do you drive an average number of kilometres per year?
- Do you desire an overall lower maintenance cost for the three to four years of vehicle operation?
- Do you want lower monthly payments on your next new Honda?
- Do you like the hassle of trading in or privately selling your older vehicle?