Better to Lease or Finance a Vehicle
Classic Honda, one of Brampton's and the GTA largest volume Honda dealerships will help you to find the best finance option that works for you. In the past Classic Honda's leasing clients have been able to take advantage of the benefits offered from leasing a new Honda Accord, Civic, CR-V, HR-V, Fit, Odyssey, Pilot or Ridgeline.
Whether to buy or lease your vehicle depends on your personal circumstances. Buying a car may be your best option if your objective is to pay it off, own it and avoid car payments. However, if your goal is to drive a new vehicle every four years and pay minimal monthly costs, leasing a vehicle could be a better alternative.
However, people have different driving requirements or more importantly, financial needs.
If you are considering the leasing of your next new Honda vehicle you need to ask yourself the following.
- Do you enjoy driving a new vehicle every three to four years?
- Do you enjoy having the latest vehicle conveniences, the latest safety features and few if any out of warranty repairs?
- Do you drive an average number of kilometres per year?
- Do you desire an overall lower maintenance cost for the three to four years of vehicle operation?
- Do you want lower monthly payments on your next new Honda?
- Do you like the hassle of trading in or privately selling your older vehicle?
These are a few excellent considerations for choosing the option of leasing your next vehicle. Your answers to the above are important in making the final decision.
To Purchase or Finance
Before purchasing your next new Honda consider the following considerations.
- Are you in a position to pay cash for your next new Honda?
- Do you mind having higher monthly payments?
- Do you like long term financing to get to an affordable payments.
- Do you like to hold on to your vehicle for many years before it is used as a trade-in, privately sold or given to a family member?
- Is it important to have the feeling of eventually being free of debt after the last payment?
- Is it important to have the feeling of ownership once the vehicle loan has been paid off?
- Do you mind the cost and the possible inconvenience of expected repairs once the warranty has expired?
- Do you like having to purchase additional warranty for your vehicle in order to not worry about the expected and unexpected repairs?
- Do you like to customize your vehicle?
- Do you drive more than average or the leases allotted 24,000 kilometres per year?
- Do you have possible life style or job changes in the near future?
- These are a few excellent considerations for choosing the option of purchasing your next vehicle. Your answers to the above are important in making the final decision.